Problems 28: Asocialism: Part One; The Muon and the Green Great Dragon. Also available as a PDF, Problems 28 – The Muon and the Green Great Dragon. I have also separated out most of the topics as separate small articles, which will be easier to read:
- Why Muons were real, even when no one had believed they should exist. Or could explain why they did exist.
- Why atoms are not really ‘a hole in a hole‘.
- Why any native English speaker knows that a ‘green great dragon’ is bad English, but would be unlikely to know why.
- Reality – Schrodinger’s Cat.
- How religions came in waves of ideas, and gave us ways to organise our thinking that had not existed before. But show their human origin, by always supposing that it was a universe made as a dwelling for humans and similar creatures
Also incidental studies of constellations, computer code, the multiple meaning of words like ‘Mao’ in Chinese, cosmic scales and calendar months.