We should speak of ‘Our Freedoms’ rather than ‘The Freedom’. ‘Liberalism’ has been a name for many different things, some way outside of acceptable modern ideas.
Six articles examine various aspects: now available on-line.
- “Anything I Don’t Like, Isn’t Freedom”
- If it is broke, do fix it. (Book Review.)
- Israel As Europe’s Last Settler-Colony
- “Tunbridge Wells has a Drugs and Murder Problem”
- Being An Aboriginal European
- China’s Future: Comrade X and a Man Called Xi
Also available as a PDF: Problem 36 – Post-Liberalism.
The broad message is that everyone accepts limits on freedom. And we need to think seriously about where.
And as a demonstration of the need, I devised the following: