7th May: Woodrow Wilson’s Deceptive ’14 Points’.
- Three more Newsnotes:
- Will Britain Quit the European Union?
- Yes, It’s a 4th Reich
- Greek Tragedy (postponed)
- Ukraine – Tragedy Continuing
- Another al-Qaeda?
- Britain – the Desolation of Toryism
- Following the Money
- Mistrusting the Money
- What does ‘Self-Employed’ Mean?
- Snippets: Illiberal Democracy; Evolving Democracy; China and the Internet; HSBC; Overawed by Finance
- Money and Power.
- Just What Is Liberalism?
- Lee Kwan Yew – a Cold War Winner
- The Nemtsov Murder
- Land of the Free?
- China Stays Robust
- Accursed Lepers and Mitochondria
- Snippets; Twisters on Climate Change and Tobacco; China-India Border Dispute; Yemen Civil War; Britain’s Cashless Corruption; Ukraine
- Britain’s Elected Oligarchy
- The Unavoidable Victory of ‘Upper London’
- How ‘Upper London’ Lost Scotland
- Britain’s Continuing Decline
- Old and Unhealthy American Pie
- Trade to Trump Democracy?
- Post-Truthfulism and the Fall of Saigon
- BBC Loses Touch With Russian Realities