Jews as ‘Collateral Damage’ in the Fall of the British Empire: Part Two
The 13th Chancellor
Hitler’s Organic Links with British & Wider European Culture
by Gwydion M Williams
- The Nazis were aberration within European culture, not Germany in particular.
- Britain had set the tone since 1759.
- The British government could have contained Hitler without a World War.
- The British government acted mainly from selfish power-political calculations.
- The British ruling class were indifferent to the fate of German Jews
- Indifferent to the likely fate of millions of Jews in Poland when Poland was put on the front line.
- Karl Lueger – Moderate Antisemitism as the root of Christian Democracy
- Why many Italian Jews supported Mussolini’s Fascism
- The ‘Protocols of Zion’ were boosted by Henry Ford and by the London Times
- ‘Joly the Miserable’ – a French Republican whose work was plagiarised to create the Protocols (With additional material from Tsarism and from Satan.)
Issue 30 of Problems magazine.
To Subscribe, go to the Athol Books Webpage